- Faith in the Gospel brings healing, deliverance, and salvation.
- No one is beyond hope... ever!
- The grace of God applies to ALL, not just some.
- God is not offended by your humanity, only by unbelief.
- The only obligation we have to our fellow church members is to love, support and encourage them.
- Judgment, criticism, and condemnation are not permitted by the Word of God.
Grace Oasis sincerely welcomes and affirms ALL who desire to know and serve the Lord Jesus Christ in truth! Whether you are straight, gay, black, white, rich, poor, old or young; you will find a warm and sincere welcome at Grace Oasis. We are not here to tear down but rather to build up. The very word "Gospel" means, "good news." At Grace Oasis we preach the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ for all, without exceptions or apologies. At Grace Oasis we like to say; "Our hearts, our minds, and our arms are open!" Welcome!
We are not today all that we envision being, but we are well on our way! As the needs arise and people and resources become available, we will be expanding our ministries and offering so much more for folks of all ages and life circumstances! Come worship and work for the Lord with us!
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is he first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these, - MARK 12:29-31
The ONE Church is also known as Grace Oasis! We are the anchor church of our parent ministry, Grace Oasis Ministries.
Nursing Home Ministry
Meet & Greet Time
Listen to sermon and teaching audio on our Spreaker Web Radio Channel!